Monday, August 27, 2007

I see your butterfly, and bring you butterfly on finger




Did you know that Butterfly Bushes are considered invasive plants in the state of Washington...how sad is that. I have purple butterfly bushes (cause I started wearing purple for you now) and yesterday there was one butterfly that just couldn't be away from us. It landed on my rubber boot then on Mr. T's finger this is a photo of Mr. T transferring butterfly to Yayo.

Your white butterfly bush is quite lovely. Did you know that they make a wonderful bouquet and can be propagated easily. If you pick off the deadheads then the plant will bloom more. Not that I'm in favor of picking on or off deadheads...I have a soft spot for dead heads.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kewl!!!!!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home