Monday, August 06, 2007

Tallu asks: What do Harry Potter and Barack Obama Have in Common?


Well, really they don't have much in common except both will be hot Halloween costumes. And are hotly debated almost daily. (Oh my Professor Snape......just a moment with him in the penseive....yikes I scare myself) Ahhhh but I digress...

You should check out the site obamamask.com.

What I like about this site aside from the pure home spun cheesy red white and blueness of it all is that they claim they will not ship production off shore, unlike 90% of Halloween manufacturers. I mean who knows what's in a latex mask from China... ecoli? High levels of lead? Asbestos? I'm not about to chance it, I'll buy small business American made.

I like Barack, I don't know if I'd vote for him, I'm not sure who I will vote for...I'm very cynical about the whole process...what did Pete Townshend write way way back in 1971?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Anyway, I may just be Barack Obama for Halloween only I might pair it with a Gryffindor sweater. I don't know this mask is so life like I may just hit the campaign trail, been needing to take a roadtrip...where to go, where to go...

Yaye any ideas? Pacific Northwest? South West? North East? Mid West? American Territories Guam or Puerto Rico?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judas Iscariot, that's some scary mask!!!! Brrrrrr!!!!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home