Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yaye Goes Political...Again


I try not to make this blog my political platform, mostly because I get so emotional discussing politics that I require a nap with my blanky afterwards. So, I'll try to keep this brief: I LOVE JIMMY CARTER! I have since I was a little girl and he was President, and I've loved him even more since he left office. This is not a romantic thing. I love his intelligence, integrity and tenacious commitment to the dignity and value of humanity.

This man was a nuclear physicist in the Navy, engineered the Camp David Accord between Egypt and Israel AND Salt II between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, authored 20 books and STILL found time to build houses for Habitat for Humanity! His Carter Center is devoted to humanitarian aid and the pursuit of global peace. Other politicians pepper their speeches with these words, but this man actually devotes his life to making them realities. He ROCKS!!

Read what he has to say about our (grittted teeth) current (gnashing teeth) Presi-(stomach churning)-dent:

Ex-President Carter: Eavesdropping Illegal

I need a nappy-poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home