Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tallulah gets quasi political

Just for you Yaye....a little blanky for your political overload nappy nap.

Did you know that when Jimmy Carter was president he had solar panels on the White House...the actor that took over his position took them down, rat bastard. Imagine where this country would be if we continued down the self sustaining path d' energy that ol' Carter wanted us to go down. I try not to get political cause I get a little conspiracy nutty... just do a search on peak oil

I sure wish there was some hope of good leadership in this country, alas, as Benjamin Franklin once said...When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. The current state of affairs leads me to think the end of our republic has long since arrived. Let's all learn to say in unison kiddies: Long Live the King.

But on a Happy note...I thank my darling Yaye for clearing my head and kicking my ass this week...I sure needed it..

I LOVE YOU YAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home