Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ladies & Gentleman: The BAY CITY ROLLERS!!!

Tallulah here: I simply do not know what has come over me the last few days. I think it was Yaye going down a spicy saucy slippery road with me called Memory Lane Blvd. We both stumbled upon a site called stuckinthe70s.com. And that my friends is what started it. All of my heart-throbs posted on one site, one Tiger Beat after another. So I must confess when I was 8-10 years old I LOVED THE BAY CITY ROLLERS! I adored them, I took down posters of Donny Osmond to put up posters of those tartan titans of the 70s. That was of course, before I fell in love with Harrison Ford errr I mean Han Solo and Clark Brandon.

Currently I'm in between jobs, so I thought I'd go with the old standby of writing a screen play. This allows me to drink coffee all day and by very lofty without making a dime. I am going to make a made for TV movie about my beloved Scottish hunks. I've already cast it....So without further adieu here they are


Les will be played by Colin Firth
Woody Wood will by played by a 15 year old Mackenzie Phillips
Derek - here's one for the Goth kids: Peter Murphy
Eric Faulkner shall be played by none other than Liam Gallagher, I mean what else is HE doing these days?

Well there you have it. I'll get right on the phone with the agents...think I'll call Colin Firth first. (If I were a teenager today, I'd have his picture hangin' on my wall)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant and terrifying!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent Photoshopping, Tallu!!!!!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Yaye. It had been a while since I photoshopped like that. I could not believe how BRILLIANTLY Peter Murphy matched Derek's face. and one of Mackenzies eyebrows is actually woody's. They matched up PERFECTLY. Now Colin Firth, he worked out a little too well. How old are these guys now anyway. When I find out I'll let you know. Not that you really care. And why do I care...why am I on a Roller kick?????

Lost is on, I have got to stop my addiction to TV.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can top your Lost addiction, as I am anxisouly awaiting 10 pm so I can watch the latest installment of Project Runway.

God I love that show!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home