Monday, April 14, 2008

Who's the King of Animals in Africa?



This on goes out to my darlin' Yaye. We are working together now and actually had a double date in CT with husbands for the FIRST TIME EVER. A wonderful time was had and next time, Yaye and Tallulah shall steal away for numerous cups o' joe and hardy giggles. Who knows, maybe they will finally start their famed screen play of 20 years ago.

Yaye why do I write in third person? Is that a sign of mental illness? Probably...could be my lot in life. You know, Kimba was an awfully cute critter but my passion then on UHF was Speed Racer. Does this mean that I was into anime before my son?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, thank you for the Kimba!

Actually since you were talking about me too without addressing me, maybe you were speaking in the 4th person...not sure...lost count.

Yeah, YOUTUBE is my favorite vortex. I don't watch TV at all anymore. If I have time to sit and waste...it's YouTube all the way!

Like tonight...Monty Python (the Science Fiction Scotsman sketch, oh my stomach hurts)...Kids in the Hall (Gavin at the Butcher)...Lenny & the Squigtones (Starcrossed and Night After Night)...oh so much goodness!!!!

YES! There will be copious coffee consumption next time! If only we had a DuPars here in CT! Maybe I'll get to take you to my favorite diner in NYC! Weeeeee!!!!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home