Friday, June 30, 2006

Yaye's Weakness


I reconsidered this post several times, as I really don't usually make it a habit to air my dirty thoughts, but we have been on the subject of magazine smooching and movie actor obsessing, so I thought I'd mention one more. The sublime Mr. Clive Owen. Woof!

I've seen three of his movies -- Gosford Park, Closer and Sin City -- and he is the best thing on the screen in all three (and that's saying something!). Now my beloved Tallu tends to like her fellas on the prettier side (Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves), but I seem to have a weakness for the beautiful bloke. Slightly rough around the edges, a little on the heftier side, bigger nose (possibly crooked), maybe a scar or two. Clive is perfection.

ALSO - Clive co-starred with Angelina Jolie in Beyond Borders and still managed to stay married to his wife of 11 years. G'bless 'im!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to add that after posting this I was flipping around cable channels and came across TWO Clive Owen movies: King Arthur and I'll Sleep When I'm Dead. Neither captured my interest as entertainment, but I did enjoy the opportunity to gaze upon the anointed one (in MY fantasy, anyway).

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like beautiful blokes too, rough and tumble slightly scarred men....I do but the pretty ones just make it soo much easier. One thing is for sure, I love them all emotionally aloof much tomy own shagrin.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home