Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Just say no Keith....just say no


Even Satan's favorite son is no match for a Palm Tree. While Lucifer's 62 (or is it 162) year old rocker, was vacationing in Fiji over the weekend, Mr. Richards thought climbing a palm tree was a safe sport for the perpetually unbalanced swaying Stone. He, of course, fell out of the tree and bumped his head, and they couldn't put him back again...well that was until they transfused his blood from a chupacabra.

Just goes to show you, a rolling stone gathers no palm.


I know that Yaye will at some point request I take the bottom photo off and if she does I will agree with her. However, I think he'll have a heck of a new career if he partners up with Wes Craven.



Kids...just say no to drugs.
Or you'll end up looking like him!
He may be the coolest stone, he's also the scariest.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dennis Hopper AND Keith Richards on the same page? Aiiiiieeeeeeee!!!!!!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle McLauglin and Gasbuddy on the same page....I'M SCARED.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great - now how am I supposed to sleep tonight?

EEEEEYYYYAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!

I need a unicorn chaser.....

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I 'll take two shots of unicorn, 3 jiggers of rainbows and 1 vile of glitter please.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home