Saturday, April 29, 2006

I Got the No Dial Tone Blues

It's now been 24 hours since my (Tallulah's) phone went dead. The phone company (Frontier) website, gives two options to contact customer service 1. 800# 2. Email. It states that email is answered within 2 - 3 business days (what?) but in case of phone outage to CALL the 800 number.

Now this is one of the pitfalls of living out in the boonies. Companies really don't care about rural communities, it's not cost effective for them. But it should be as we're forced to go with this phone company - there are no others to choose from on top of that we're all paying 1980 prices for long distance. I've even been begging for DSL through this phone company cause I know cable will never get here and our satellite company is OUTRAGEOUS...the customer service agents tell me they'll put me on the "list", but then they'll say as an aside: I doubt if in our lifetime you'll be able to get DSL.

gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home