Monday, May 01, 2006

Gasbuddy Is Yaye's Pal

Tipped off by Amanda Congdon at Rocketboom, I checked out Gasbuddy.com. It's soooo cool! Using a color-coded system, Gasbuddy offers the USA National Gas Temperature Map with red indicating the most expensive gas prices and dark green the cheapest. Interesting cost distribution - the coasts are clearly being hosed by the oil industry. On the homepage you can enter your zip code and retrieve a lowest to highest list of gas prices in your area. I did a local search and discovered that the lowest rate in my area is currently $2.95 at a station on my normal shopping route. This is good information!

How do they do it? "(Gasbuddy.com) is a network of more than 173+ gas price information web sites that helps you find low gasoline prices. All web sites are operated by GasBuddy and has the most comprehensive listings of gas prices anywhere."

Check it out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That site is great, when I went to WV my county wasn't listed. So I sent Gasbuddy a little email. By what I can see, my county is one of the most expensive. For regular we're at 2.99 a gallon.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home