Thursday, February 23, 2006

Like Oh-Mi-GAWD is that us all grainy?????

Yaye -

Tallu, I can't believe you found this! How cool!! So, as 14-year-olds we...
  • Attended the Fleshtones/Go-Go's concert in full retrogrrl gear (I even wore a miniskirt - a rarely repeated phenomenon in my lifetime) at The Greek;
  • Spent the night in a hilltop mansion featuring a hot tub with its own gazebo-like room, wherein certain members of our entourage were busted for illicit indulgences by the scary grandfather of the house;
  • Went to the L.A. Street Scene the next day and were followed by a photographer mistakening us for the Go-Go's;
  • Saw the venerable Los Angeles Mayor, Tom Bradley, unveil the only statue of John Lennon created during his lifetime (where we were apparently photographed for posterity);
  • Met and became friends with the John Lennon look-alike who posed for said statue...
....all in less than 24 hours. Sacre bleu!

Tallulah:

I'm tired just thinking about all that. And let me just say, I'm amazed that the aforementioned scary grandfather didn't send me home right then and there....Ooops just busted myself. I did nothing wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home