Monday, October 22, 2007

Tallulah reaches out to So Cal Pals....

I've tried to call a few of you. Reached one who had a Sheriff knock on her door saying she should evacuate. Cell phones direct to voicemail...other calls simply busy. If by any chance you stop by the blog please send a note.

To all my friends and loved ones who are undoubtedly being affected by the fires in So. Cal. both Yaye's and my birthplace, if I can do anything, please please let me know. I am very very concerned for all of you and want to know you are okay. If you need a place to stay and regroup, our farm is always open! Always...

Lots and lots of love to all in So. Cal.

Be safe

love always,

Tallulah

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

smokey but safe so far in SD
my school and jo's work are evacuated
some friends may be in trouble
but our home is ok for now
we are near mission bay so we are in between the bad spots

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooo happy to hear from you. Why don't you send me an email with your address and phone number. I probably had all that info, but I can't seem to find where I it.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home