Thursday, November 30, 2006

What do Cindy, Halle and Selma all have in common?

They are all older than Yaye!


Cindy Crawford
Older than Yaye by almost 9 months and that's like almost a year







Halle Berry
Older than Yaye, by like 3 months and that's like half way to half a year .





Selma Hayek
Older by 2 months, which by Tallulah's calculations is more like 3 months and that's like half way to half a year which a half a year is 6 months and my teachers always said round up if it's 5 and over so then we should just round them up to being a year older.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tallu, you are the BEST!!!!!!!

I am thrilled to be YOUNGER than each and every one of these women. Brings a smile to my mopey, mid-life crisis face.

I love EVERYONE who is older than me!

Doesn't mean I don't love you, Tallu, just because you're 40 days younger than me. I only resent people 41 days and more younger than me.

Thank you for all the great birthday posts and the incredible gifts you sent me.

What would I do without you?

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home