Sunday, October 08, 2006

A morsel of tallulah's mom


Going through every single nook and cranny of my old homestead in the Valley I came across this pic. I have no recollection of this particular moment in time. It's funny how there are memories that no longer exist. The old adage, I don't remember the last time I forgot.

This was a welcome un memory. My mom has dark hair...I seem to only "remember" her now with gray hair. Days are numbered here. I can't breathe or think clearly.

I'm mourning so many different things...more like mourning memories and ideas.

My mom had some lucid moments this past week. We actually laughed hard and had some very very silly moments. I hope I don't forget them.

I'm mourning my mom, and she hasn't left this world yet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't get over how much you look like Yayo in these pictures!!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frightening I know. I can't get over how much my mom reminds me of Billy Jean King!

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...there's that too.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was once asked for her autograph...they thought she was Billy Jean King too.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home