Thursday, October 05, 2006

Insomnia strikes Tallulah....


I have to pack and empty my mother's home of 38 years in less than 3 weeks and move her at the same time. This can bring on some sleepless nights. Two days ago I ran out of my bargain bin hometown supermarket sleep aid called 'Top Quality' and haven't been able to sleep since. I've been going through papers, and more papers, trying desperately not to feel utterly overwhelmed and trying to absolutely not loathe certain difficult and exhausting people closely tied to my family. So at 1 AM this morning I started to go through another drawer when I came across this lovely little gem from the Aytees.

yaye...don't...don't you want me....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not alone. I don't sleep at night anymore either.

Tell me when to call, and I will call.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home