Wednesday, January 11, 2006

And the Verdict is IN!!!!!!

I toyed with the idea of runny noses, then I thought, really really thought about it, I'm trying to reduce my intake of salt and if I'm snoggin' someone who has a constant run, then I'm running the risk of INCREASING salt intake. Cause well, if my recollections from early childhood is correct, mucas has a salty taste. So I'm now of the opinion if someone I'm with grows ear hair at 1 inch per hour, I've got something more to play with. Something to twirl when I'm watching a scary movie, something to braid when I'm nervous...and something to grab when I'm....well....I'd rather not say.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I applaud your choice, but I'm not sure that I can cope with looking at that photo until it scrolls off the main blog page. Aiiiiiieeeeee!!!!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ifyou can figure a way to remove...be my guest. It is a might bit creepy but you should have seen it before I cropped it.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet! Yeah, I can remove it. (shaky voice) Thank you!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think both of those choices are totally revolting.

Wouldn't the hair be all waxy?

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right misterx, but at least the guy could grow his head hair longer than his ears and trim the ear hair every few hours. Not as bad as the snot. Life ain't perfect.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, think about the hair extensions one could make with ear hair that grew an inch per hour. There lies a marketing opportunity. Yes the hair might be waxy, but you could save up that wax and make candles. Reuse I say. With a constant runny nose, all your looking at is infections and increased salt intake.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home