Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tallulah says Where the hell are we????

So we've got a blog, and jobs and families...and well that's all fine and dandy. But where the hell are we? Where I say? I know life gets in the way where the hell are we??? I feel old and frumpy, tired and lonely. Where the hell are we??? I have mixed feelings about living way out in the boonies with gas prices the way they are...how sustainable am I? Where the hell am I?

Where the hell are we?

Where?

I miss the blog...it's been a long time. Hello blog...

I saw a picture of Patti Smith in Rolling Stone and I thought, wow, she's still hangin' around. I read a quip in Rolling Stone a few months back, It said something about aging Evan Dando groupies...I was never into Evan Dando, but I do know what that quip was quippin' at. And I wanted to turn around quipply and quip the quippin quip out of the writer. Remember all you 27 year olds... you WILL be old one day. Just like I am.

Yaye...where the hell are you?

Tallu

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whither yaye? it's so quiet here..... i feel like i'm intruding!

what a strange year! that amorphous cosmic blob seems to be mixing up a rather odd cocktail for us these days.

what more in store for your?

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked the Lemonheads! I enjoyed that whole early 90's indie pop thing with them, Teenage Fanclub, Juliana Hatfield, Shonen Knife...who else?....well, it ultimately morphed into the great big Nirvana pop/punk thing, which I am rumored to have enjoyed as well.

By the way...HEY! HERE I AM!!! YAYE IS HERE! I have even posted to the blog. A real post with a stolen Google Image graphic to accompany it and everything. I created a new masthead even...with my HEAD already!

Maybe I'll bust out of this cocoon yet!

It could happen.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The amorphous cosmic blob has certainly done a number these past few months. But keeps things interesting I suppose.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home