Friday, May 19, 2006

Why is this woman happy? She's discovered The Magic Cone!!


THIS POST IS NOT FOR THOSE SQUEAMISH ABOUT THE BIOLOGICAL INTRICACIES OF THE FEMALE EXPERIENCE. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. YAYE.

Ladies, kiss those urinary tract infections goodbye! For now there is The Magic Cone!!!

Described as "a disposable urinal funnel" for females, this is better than the ioBrush!! I can't tell you on how many occasions this little gadget would have come in oh so handy in my 20's! Back when my girlfriends and I used to think it was "funny" to hang out in skank hole dives, drinking, carousing, flirting with bartenders - fun, fun fun - that is, until nature came a-calling. Oh the nauseating indignities and bloated suffering we had to withstand! But no more!! The hovering squat is a thing of the past. The clenched legs hop is behind us. We must always, always keep a supply of these on hand!

So simple, yet so brilliant. It's a miracle, I tell ya!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I have heard of the cone! How perfect it would have been, I can't tell you how many festival concerts I went to in my youth where this would have been oh so handy.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to write my name in the snow. I think now my wish will be realized...

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a revolution, Parco! We'll keep a dispenser of these in the cloister!! Wooo-hoooo!!!!! (Okay, I just drank a Corona, that could be why I just Wooo-hoooed. Hic!)

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I am not sure I should reveal that I know this, but there is a whole cottage industry on teh internets for this need:

http://www.popgadget.net/2006/03/off_to_see_the_1.php

http://www.popgadget.net/2006/01/feminal_the_por.php

http://www.popgadget.net/2005/07/to_sit_or_not_t.php

http://www.freshette.com/

popgadget.net is the more feminine equivalent of engadget.com or gizmodo.com... I think I stumbled upon through boingboing.net.... yeah that's the ticket....

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cool lynx, Miss Lyfie!!

Funniest thing: All the marketing for these products is geared toward the outdoorsy woman who needs some way to answer nature's call in the wild. Of course, the first thing both Parco and I think of is answering nature's call at wild bars and "festival" concerts (Deadhead!).

That pretty much tells the tale of our 20s.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home